nth occurrence of MATCH

Old February 13th 09, 03:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chevron7

Default nth occurrence of MATCH

How can I use this formula on row 14 in another worksheet?

Old February 13th 09, 03:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Glenn

To get the "1:1" in the formula, you can just click on the row heading (the 1 at
the left of the worksheet). The same could be said for "row 14 in another
worksheet". It would look something like this:

'Sheet 3'!14:14

Old February 13th 09, 03:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Chevron7

Thank you; it worked just as you said.

Sorry about the additional posts but I was getting an error message saying
that my post was not accepted.