Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

Old January 28th 09, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Randy

Default Arrow Keys Not Working In Excel

This seems to be limited to working in Excel so that's why i'm asking here.
My down/up/left/right arrow keys don't seem to be advancing from cell to
cell. In other words, they don't seem to work while I'm working in Excel.

Help Anyone!!

Thanks,
Randy
Old January 28th 09, 07:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MollyS

I think if you press the Scroll Lock on your keyboard above the key
pad...this will solve your problem.

Old January 28th 09, 07:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Use Tools | Options and open the Transition tab
Deselect everything
Does this help?
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

news

Old January 28th 09, 07:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Randy

Thank you MollyS........That's been frustrating me all day. I'm no longer
frustrated
:-)