How do I recover an Excel work sheet if closed before saving

Old January 23rd 09, 12:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
UEW

Default How do I recover an Excel work sheet if closed before saving

Old January 23rd 09, 01:05 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

There's nothing to recover from if you didn't save anything.

Old January 23rd 09, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill Sharpe

You don't, but Excel should have warned you about closing the unsaved
file without saving it.

Bill
Old January 27th 09, 02:37 PM
zlatan24 zlatan24 is offline
Banned

For solve problem in excel sheet i advise this tool-recover Excel,as far as i know it is free,it has many features,soft can help the users to avoid the loss of important data most often processed using spreadsheets, such as statistical, economic, science information, etc,program scans the specified Microsoft Excel worksheet and gets all available information from it,program can recover information, it will recover and show it,tool recovered from the damaged folder, a single mouse click is enough to export the data to Microsoft Excel and continue working with it,supports almost all existing versions of XLS and XLSX formats: Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, XP, 2002, 2003 and 2007 (xlsx repair).
Old January 27th 09, 09:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I

IT WAS NEVER SAVED, THERE IS NOTHING TO RECOVER. <emphasis intentional>