How do I save a page in a workbook as a separate file?

Old January 22nd 09, 01:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
flowv

Default How do I save a page in a workbook as a separate file?

I have an Excel workbook with many worksheets. I wish to save just one of
the worksheets as a separate file.
Old January 22nd 09, 01:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Save the many sheeted workbook with the new name
Now delete the unwanted sheets - right click each tab and use Delete
If you have lots of tabs: click the first one that is to go; hold SHIFT;
click the last one (do not include the required sheet); the right click and
delete
best wishes

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old January 22nd 09, 01:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Roger Govier[_3_]

Hi

Right click on the Sheet tab required>Move or Copy>click Copy>Select New
Workbook from the dropdown.
You will now be in a new workbook with that sheet included.
Save with whatever name you want

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Old January 22nd 09, 02:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Hi flowv

You can use this macro
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy6.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Old January 22nd 09, 02:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ron de Bruin

Oops, you only want to save one sheet I see now.
Forget my reply