Combine two different column charts

Old January 15th 09, 08:51 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
giamma#14

Default Combine two different column charts

Hi,

I would like to combine two different column charts, the clustered column
that compare values across categories and the stacked column that compare
contribution of each value to a total.

Immagine I have the following data:
Service Sector Spain year 2007: 100 - year 2008: 120
All sectors Spain year 2007: 450 - year 2008: 460

Service Sector Italy year 2007: 150 - year 2008: 150
All sectors Italy year 2007: 500 - year 2008: 505

I would like a graph that shows me for each country two columns, one for
2007 and one for 2008. However, I also want to see in each column how big the
service sector is.

Thanks a lot in advance
Old January 15th 09, 01:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

Here's a brief tutorial:

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/200...column-charts/

- Jon