Search for text (across multiple worksheets) in Excel 2007?

Old December 10th 08, 08:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shuriz

Default Search for text (across multiple worksheets) in Excel 2007?

Both in Excel 2000 and 2003 I made use of searching *.xls worksheets for
specific text. There were detailed ways to select where to look (multiple
folders). 2003 had an icon. In 2000, it was harder, you had to go thru the
"Open" dialogue box. I cannot find the search text function (to search across
multiple worksheets on the hard drive or server) in Excel 2007. Thanks much
for your time!
Old December 11th 08, 05:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shuriz

My question was already answered in:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...8-822da6e967d0 .
Sorry about that (I eventually installed "Agent Ransack" downloaded from:
http://www.mythicsoft.com/agentransack/default.aspx , from yet another post;
pretty decent, so far).