how to convert excel data into picture

Old December 8th 08, 01:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kirk

Default how to convert excel data into picture

How would I convert values in an excel spreadsheet into a format that an
image viewer could use? Example: 0-255 values in a table into 0-255
grayscale level.

How would I export the values into a format that a graphics program, for
example: Paint could use?
Old December 8th 08, 02:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary''s Student

Highlight the cells in Excel and while holding down the SHFT key:
Edit > Copy Picture

In Paint:

Edit > Paste
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200818

Old December 8th 08, 02:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kirk

Unfortunatly, that wasn't what I was looking for. The techinuqe you
described simply copied the numbers and posted the numbers in a table into
Paint. What I need was something that would show "0" as a black pixel and
"255" as a white pixel, with various shades of gray in between.

Thanks, Kirk

Old December 8th 08, 06:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bob I

With a lot of work. First you would need to determine the EXACT format
the filetype of interest is and then write out all the file header info
and then the data. Not something Excel will do natively at all, and the
best you could do is VB programing toy create said file after you
determined the exact structure of the filetype.