How do I create a purchase order log in Excel?

Old November 20th 08, 08:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
John W

Default How do I create a purchase order log in Excel?

I have a Purchase Order form on Excel. I want to export or link the
"Supplier", "Job Number" and "PO Number" to another Excel spreadsheet. I
want it to automatically List each PO in descending order by PO Number. If
this is possible and I can get it set up, I then want to link the info to
another spreadsheet sorted by "Job Number" and then by PO Number. Is any of
this possible? I'm using Microsoft Office Excel 2003.