Problems using DMAX, DSUM, DAVERAGE with new table

Old November 11th 08, 06:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Theresa

Default Problems using DMAX, DSUM, DAVERAGE with new table

I have found out that the only way to get the DMAX, DSUM, DAVERAGE, DCOUNT
functions to work with tables that have been created in Excel 2007 is to have
the table headers appear in the first two lines. No matter how many times I
select the table header and the data fields, these functions do not work. It
was only when I copied the header row to the second row did the I get the
functions to perform properly. Those tables created prior to Excel 2007 are
working properly without having to copy the headings into the second row. I
can provide a sample file for debugging purposes. If you have any
suggestions,
Please respond to this at my emails of or

Thank you
Dr. Theresa A Kraft, PMP

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions
Old November 11th 08, 09:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips[_3_]

They are working fine in my simple test Theresa. Can you post the workbook
somewhere and give us a link, I will take a look.

--
HTH

Bob