Negative numbers in pivot table

Old November 6th 08, 10:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Alonso[_2_]

Default Negative numbers in pivot table

I have a table with sales
some of them are negative cause those were returned by the customers

I'm trying to get a pivot table with the total
but to show somewhere the positives
then the negatives
and at the end the grand total

can this be done??

Old November 7th 08, 12:02 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_]

If this was me, I would create separate columns in the data table for
positive sales and negative sales. Then summing them separately in the pivot
table is easy.

Regards,
Fred.