vertical scroll bar goes too far?

Old April 6th 05, 08:37 PM
ScottSabo

Default vertical scroll bar goes too far?

I have a workbook that has a number of worksheets in it. Most of the sheets,
with 200 rows, allow me to use the vertical scroll bar to scroll to the last
row and stop. However, I have one sheet that allows me to scroll to the
bottom of the worksheet (row 65K).

What would cause this... I have cleared all the cells and rows under my last
populated cell, no print area, no cell formatting.

Thanks.

Old April 6th 05, 08:45 PM
Debra Dalgleish

The information here will help you reset the used range on that sheet:

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Old April 6th 05, 08:53 PM