Excel 2007 - Auto Sum Icon in Quick Access Toolbar

Old October 27th 08, 07:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
wtokyo

Default Excel 2007 - Auto Sum Icon in Quick Access Toolbar

Is there any way to get the Auto Sum Icon placed in the Quick Access Tool
bar.

I have limited use of my fingers and it is difficult for me to to have to
use the ribbon and then move the cursor all the way to the right to click on
the Auto Sum key. Also, I don't have enough dexterity in my fingers to be
able to use the "Alt+=" keys. Thanks.
Old October 27th 08, 10:01 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips[_3_]

Yeah, simple enough.

Click the Orange Office button

Click the Excel Options button

Select Customize from the left pane

In the 'Choose commands from' dropdown, select All commands

Autosum is in this list, just add it to the QAT list

--
HTH

Bob

Old October 30th 08, 08:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
wtokyo

Thanks very much. This was a huge help.
wtokyo