A Microsoft Excel forum. ExcelBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » ExcelBanter forum » Excel Newsgroups » Excel Discussion (Misc queries)
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 23rd 08, 11:52 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007

I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
Thanks,
--
Ian W
South Africa
Ads
  #2  
Old October 23rd 08, 12:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,480
Default How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007

Hi Ian

Tools>Macros>Macros>highlight macro required>Options

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Ian W" > wrote in message
...
> I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
> shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
> Thanks,
> --
> Ian W
> South Africa


  #3  
Old October 23rd 08, 12:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Andy Pope
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,489
Default How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007

Hi,

For 2007.
Developer > Code > Macros > Options.

Cheers
Andy

Ian W wrote:
> I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
> shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
> Thanks,


--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info
  #4  
Old October 23rd 08, 12:54 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ian W
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3
Default How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007

Thanks Roger. What doesn't seem to have displayed in the thread was that I
am looking at Excel 2007. The important words were dropped of the end of my
subject. However, I have found it. On the Developer Tab>Macros>highlight
macro required>Options
Thanks very much,
--
Ian W
South Africa


"Roger Govier" wrote:

> Hi Ian
>
> Tools>Macros>Macros>highlight macro required>Options
>
> --
> Regards
> Roger Govier
>
> "Ian W" > wrote in message
> ...
> > I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I assign a
> > shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Ian W
> > South Africa

>
>

  #5  
Old October 23rd 08, 06:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,480
Default How do I customize keyboard shortcuts in Excel 2007

Sorry Ian, I didn't read your title properly.
You did say Excel 2007.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Ian W" > wrote in message
news
> Thanks Roger. What doesn't seem to have displayed in the thread was that
> I
> am looking at Excel 2007. The important words were dropped of the end of
> my
> subject. However, I have found it. On the Developer Tab>Macros>highlight
> macro required>Options
> Thanks very much,
> --
> Ian W
> South Africa
>
>
> "Roger Govier" wrote:
>
>> Hi Ian
>>
>> Tools>Macros>Macros>highlight macro required>Options
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Roger Govier
>>
>> "Ian W" > wrote in message
>> ...
>> > I can create a keyboard shortcut when recording a macro. How do I
>> > assign a
>> > shortcut to a macro I have already typed up or copied?
>> > Thanks,
>> > --
>> > Ian W
>> > South Africa

>>
>>

 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Keyboard shortcuts reference for Excel 2007 Mike Hayes Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 9 May 3rd 07 08:28 PM
customize keyboard shortcuts furia Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 9th 06 09:32 PM
customize keyboard shortcuts furia Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 8th 06 05:11 PM
in frontpage we should customize keyboard shortcuts ermaneng Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 May 8th 06 03:45 PM
customize keyboard shortcuts furia Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 May 8th 06 03:33 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2014 ExcelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.