Make the heading follow when scrolling?

Old October 20th 08, 08:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike

Default Make the heading follow when scrolling?

Is it possible to have a heading that always is at the top of the screen even
while scrolling down? If I have a long price list and several columns, and I
want to see far down the list but don't remember which column was what. Like
a row that always follow at the top of the screen?
--
thanks
Old October 20th 08, 08:32 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sajjad

Yes it is possible by using Freeze Panes option, for e.g if you have heading
in first row then by going cell A2 slecet freeze panes in window menu at the
top of excel sheet.

(Windows> Freeze Pnes)

--
Sajjad