Superimpose one chart on another

Old October 17th 08, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Kirsten

Default Superimpose one chart on another

How do I superimpose one chart onto another so that I can see all of the data
in both charts? One is a scatter graph and the other is a line graph using
different sets of data in each graph.
Old October 18th 08, 01:41 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ShaneDevenshire

Hi,

Well you can superimpose two chart but most of us would suggest that you
chart both sets of data on the xy scatter and then for the one you want to be
a line, you select its series and choose Chart, Chart Type and change it to
an xy scatter with a line.

If you want to supperimpose to charts put one over the other and right click
the plot area, choose Format Plot area, and on the Patterns tab set the Fill
to None. Then Right click the Chart Area and do the same thing.

--
Thanks,
Shane Devenshire