how to change one valuta ex. doller to euro

Old October 13th 08, 03:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Frost

Default how to change one valuta ex. doller to euro

how can I change the valuta in a Shiet from one valuta to an other?

Best Regards
Frost
Old October 13th 08, 03:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Sheeloo[_3_]

If your value is in cell A1 and conversion rate in B1 then you can get the
result in C1 by entering
=A1*B1

--
To get my email id paste my address in an Excel cell and press Enter...