Excel 2003 to 2007 Emulator

Old October 6th 08, 07:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Sean Timmons

Default Excel 2003 to 2007 Emulator

Just because More people are asking questions about 2007, and I am one of
many who are in 2003 land (And happy to be there, I might add), Figured I'd
post this handy dandy emulator that gives the 2007 version of our 2003 menu
options.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/ex...CH100648241033

I know I'd have to live on that web page for a few months befre I'd be
comfortable attempting half the things I do today.
Old October 6th 08, 07:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

See also this page
http://www.rondebruin.nl/0307commands.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

Old October 6th 08, 08:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TedMi

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/tr...5841033.aspx#2
Here you can find spreadsheets that map 2003 commands to 2007, for each of
the Office programs. Advantage is that once you download these, you can use
them offline, say on that long flight to Australia.
--
TedMi