how do I use the inverse sine (sin -1) function in Excel 2007?

Old October 5th 08, 06:21 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Priyanthi Silva

Default how do I use the inverse sine (sin -1) function in Excel 2007?

Hi

Please let me know how to use the inverse sin (sin -1 ) function in
Excel 2007?

Thanks

Priyanthi.
Old October 5th 08, 06:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Middleton

Priyanthi Silva -

The inverse sine function is ASIN().

You may also need to use the DEGREES function. See Excel Help.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"Priyanthi Silva" > wrote in