Can't set page orientation - icon is greyed out!

Old October 1st 08, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Willie J Mackey

Default Can't set page orientation - icon is greyed out!

I'm using Excel/XP on a public workstation with no on-site computer tech or
administrator. In the PAGE LAYOUT menu, MARGINS, ORIENTATION and SIZE are not
accessible (greyed out). Is they a way for an end user (not administrator
capabilities) to activate these items? I want to change worksheet from the
default portrait to landscape. Thanks!