how do you type 2 lines into 1 box?

Old April 2nd 05, 04:05 PM
Michael

Default how do you type 2 lines into 1 box?

I am trying to make a chart for school, and I need it to be narrow. If i have
alot to put into 1 box, and i increase the height, how can i get it to type
onto the second line in that same box?
Old April 2nd 05, 04:12 PM
JulieD

Hi Michael

if we're talking about cells in Excel then you can use alt & enter to put a
carriage return in a cell ... you also might like to have a look at format /
cells / alignement and the wrap text option.

--
Cheers
JulieD
news