Need a formula to determine if date falls within a date range then

Old September 19th 08, 09:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Corca

Default Need a formula to determine if date falls within a date range then

Help.

Cell A1 = 16/1/08
Cell A2 = 1/1/08
Cell A3 = 28/1/08
Formula needed for Cell A4

I would like a formula for:
Cell A4= if A1 >=A2 and <=A3 them retuen X

appreciate the help.
Old September 19th 08, 09:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike H

Try,

=IF(AND(A1>=A2,A1<=A3),"x","")

Mike

Old September 19th 08, 09:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_]

Hi,

If(and(A1>=A2,A2<=A3),"X","whatever")

Ashsih Mathur