calculate and show a 40% increase from one cell to another

Old September 16th 08, 03:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Roger the dodger

Default calculate and show a 40% increase from one cell to another

--
Rog
Old September 16th 08, 04:04 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten

Ok Roger,

What is your question?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Old September 16th 08, 04:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Roger the dodger

Hi Niek,

I want to show a 40% increase to 2.40 in the cell to the right of the 2.40
--
Rog

Old September 16th 08, 05:05 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Niek Otten

In A2:

=A1+40%*A1

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Roger the dodger" > wrote in message
| Hi Niek,
|
| I want to show a 40% increase to 2.40 in the cell to the right of the 2.40
| --
| Rog
|

| "Niek Otten" wrote:
|
| > Ok Roger,
| >
| > What is your question?
| >
| > --
| > Kind regards,
| >
| > Niek Otten
| > Microsoft MVP - Excel

| > |

Old September 16th 08, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Roger the dodger

Thank you very much i appreciate your help.
--
Rog