I need a log/accounting sheet for servicing vending machines

Old September 13th 08, 04:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
butterflykaty

Default I need a log/accounting sheet for servicing vending machines

Does anyone have a log or accounting sheet template for servicing vending
machines? We have about a dozen machines and need to track date machine is
loaded with product, what product is loaded and cost of that product, what
each product sells for and how much of each product sells, and what profit
that machine is making. Help, anyone?
Thanks,