Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default how can I make different charts the same size?

I need a scientific poster, and I need to present my results. I want the
graphs to have the same size and format. I know I can do this one by one,
but I would like to know if I can do it with a specific comand to keep the
same style and size of each chart.

Thanks!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Hi,

An easy way is to prepare one chart the way you want in terms of formatting,
colours etc and save it as a user-defined chart, possibly even as your
default chart Then for all new charts, choose that type of chart.
When they are all done, if for some reason they are different sizes, hold
down the shift key and left click all the charts, right-click, format object,
and set the size. Your chosen size will be applied to all the chart objects.

Dave

url:http://www.ureader.com/msg/10296745.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

When you hold Alt while dragging and resizing charts on a worksheet, the
edges of the chart stick to cell boundaries. Simply align one chart within a
particular range of cells, then resize all charts to this range, or a range
that is sized the same.

To get the formatting the same, select the chart area of one chart and copy
it, then select another chart, and use paste special to paste the formats
from the first chart onto the second. Repeat for all of your other charts.

Note, not only are formats copies, but so are the text contents of chart and
axis titles, data labels, etc.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP