COUNTIF a cell value is between two numbers

Old August 15th 08, 10:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LAWNDALE

Default COUNTIF a cell value is between two numbers

I have a range of cells (D$9350) and I want to count the number of
instances that a number in the cell range is between 100 and 400. I keep
getting errors.
Old August 15th 08, 10:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko

One way:

This also counts 100 and 400.

=COUNTIF(D9350,">=100")-COUNTIF(D9350,">400")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

Old August 15th 08, 10:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LAWNDALE

Very helpful. Thanks.

Old August 15th 08, 11:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko

You're welcome!

--
Biff