How do you send an excel file as a link in an email in excel 2007

Old July 29th 08, 02:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
James Pearson

Default How do you send an excel file as a link in an email in excel 2007

I Just got excel 2007 loaded on my machine and Im lost. there is no web tool
bar on this version. How do I send a link to an excel file in this version
of excel. I miss my web tool bar. please help me crack the code to this new
version.
--
Jimmy
Old July 29th 08, 03:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Brown[_4_]

On the Microsoft site is a downloadable workbook that contains the mapping
from Excel 2003 menus to Excel 2007 ribbon.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...128621033.aspx
--
Hope this helps.
Thanks in advance for your feedback.