how do i stop my arrow keys from scrolling?

Old July 24th 08, 04:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Joelle

Default how do i stop my arrow keys from scrolling?

My mouse scroll is zooming in and out and my arrow keys are scrolling. How do
I reset the keys so that my arrow keys will move from cell to cell in Excel
and the mouse scroll will not zoom in and out but scroll?
Old July 24th 08, 04:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
PCLIVE

First, start by making sure the Scroll Lock is off on the keyboard.

Regards,
Paul

Old July 24th 08, 04:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1

hi
on the zoom...
on the 2003 menu...
tools>options>general tab>uncheck "zoom on roll with mouse">ok

the arrow key...
don't think you can reset them. just don't hold them down.

Regards
FSt1

Old July 24th 08, 04:49 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Tools>Options>General

Uncheck "Zoom on roll with Intellimouse"

For the arrow keys, disable Scroll Lock...........hit ScrLk key once.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 24 Jul 2008 08:09:02 -0700, Joelle