Excel Loan Repayment Schedule template.

Old July 12th 08, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stevegg

Default Excel Loan Repayment Schedule template.

I am unfamiliar with using Excel. I want to be able to print out a sheet to
keep track of bi-monthly loan repayments for period of time.

Is there help?
Old July 12th 08, 07:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
FSt1

hi
since you mentions about templates in your subject header...
microsoft has a number of templates for all kinds of things
see there following link for templates home
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...CL100632981033
this link is a loan amortization schedule
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...197771033.aspx
if it is not to your liking you may have to hunt throught the templates home
to find one you your liking.

Regards
FSt1

Old July 12th 08, 10:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
stevegg

I have the template, as dense as I am I can't figure out how to use it. I
put appropriate info in the template spaces, but then I don't know what to
expect next. I am unable to enter anything in the field areas. I guess
maybe I don't know how to use Excel. Thanks for your help.

Old July 12th 08, 11:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
ryguy7272

http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplat...-payments.html

If that doesn't give you what you want, look he
http://www.vertex42.com/ExcelTemplates/

There are lots of FREE templates there!!

Regards,
Ryan---

--
RyGuy