Suddenly border of cell not highlighted when I click on it

Old July 7th 08, 09:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
blueeyed77

Default Suddenly border of cell not highlighted when I click on it

Usually when I click on a cell, the border is highlighted in bold. Suddenly
it's not highlighting, although everything else seems to work normally...
Old July 7th 08, 09:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Do you mean you cannot select the cell.............any cell or just one or some?

Sounds like maybe the sheet is protected with "select locked cells" disabled.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 7 Jul 2008 13:37:00 -0700, blueeyed77