How do I copy excel file to a flash drive?

Old July 3rd 08, 03:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bill

Default How do I copy excel file to a flash drive?

A simp;e question - I have an excel file that I want to transfer to a flash
drive for back up purposes. I can't seem to find out or see in Excel how to
do this???
Old July 3rd 08, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I wouldn't use excel for this.

I'd close that workbook in excel (if it were open)
then use windows explorer to copy it from my harddrive to my flashdrive.