Least Significant Difference calculation

Old June 27th 08, 07:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peggy

Default Least Significant Difference calculation

After I have done an ANOVA how do I calculate the LSD. i don't find that the
program does this for me. Do I have to do it manually???
Old June 28th 08, 03:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_]

This is an Excel newsgroup. Do you have an Excel question?

Regards,
Fred.

Old June 28th 08, 05:22 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton

Peggy -

As you have observed, the three Anova tools of the Analysis ToolPak do not
calculate the LSD.

So, yes, you would have to use worksheet functions and formulas.

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

Old June 30th 08, 07:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Peggy