SHORTCUT KEY FOR CHANGING LETTER CASES

Old June 21st 08, 07:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
adeel manzar

Default SHORTCUT KEY FOR CHANGING LETTER CASES

hi guys i need to knw the shortcut key so i could easily change the of
letters like if they were mistakenly typed in lower case
espacially in excel
Old June 21st 08, 12:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel doesn't have a builtin shortcut for this.

You could create a macro and assign it to a shortcut key if you really wanted,
though.