Scroll wheel doesn't work in excel

Old June 18th 08, 12:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ugla

Default Scroll wheel doesn't work in excel

What cant i do to get this to work again?
Old June 18th 08, 12:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ben M. Schorr - MVP (OneNote)

What version of Excel? What kind of mouse? When you say it "doesn't
work" does it do ANYTHING? What operating system are you using? When
did it stop working? Does it work in Word? Internet Explorer?

--
-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, MVP

:

Old June 18th 08, 01:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don

1) look into your tools/options the general tab and see if "zoom on roll with
InteliMouse" is checked
2) does it work in other places like the internet?
3) Do you have your sheet frozen = windows/freeze panals - try opening a new
workbook and try the roller
4) not sure

Old June 18th 08, 01:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ugla

i use excel 2007 - Vista OS
I have lenovo usb optical wheel mouse.
The scroll works in any other situation - just not for scrolling in excel
worksheet.

Old June 18th 08, 01:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ugla

1) is checked
2) works in any other situation - just not in excel
3) sheets isn't frozen. Have been like this for days in all of my worksheets
in excel

:-)

Old June 18th 08, 01:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ugla

Now it’s working! :-)

Controlpanel/mouse/wheel
I had to unchek the “activate universal scroll“ and checked the box under
“use only…. for office 97” (I have a norwegian version and not sure what the
right words are is in English)

Old June 19th 08, 07:30 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
help

I got the same problem too, I've try the below method but now when I scroll
my wheels, it zoom in & out instand of scrolling up & down. Can anyone help
me? Thanks in advance.

Old June 19th 08, 08:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ugla

Try this:

In alternatives for excel - go to advanced
Uncheck zoom when scrolling with intelliMouse