Display conditional formatting if cell value equals an integer

Old June 8th 08, 07:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
David

Default Display conditional formatting if cell value equals an integer

I want to set conditional formatting to display if the falue in a cell does
not equal an integer. How can I mmake that happen in Excel 2007?
Old June 8th 08, 07:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
T. Valko

Assume you want this to happen in cells A1:A10

Select the range A1:A10
Goto Home tab>Styles>Conditional Formatting>New Rule>Use a formula to
determine....

Format values where this formula is true:

=A1<>INT(A1)

Click the Format button
Select the desired style(s)
OK out