In Excel 2007, how does one view horizontal and vertical rulers?

Old May 22nd 08, 03:39 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Deeny H

Default In Excel 2007, how does one view horizontal and vertical rulers?

When I try to click on rulers (it is checked but grayed out), I cannot get my
vertical ruler or horizontal scroll bar to appear. What am I doing wrong?
Thanks!
Old May 22nd 08, 04:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Bernard Liengme

1) View | Worksheet View | Page Layout 'so you see the worksheet with
headers etc
2) View| Show/Hide | check Ruler ' now both rules are present
You may need to scroll down a little to see numbers on the vertical ruler
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

news

Old May 22nd 08, 04:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Deeny H

Default In Excel 2007, how does one view horizontal and vertical ruler

Bernard, you are a genius!! Thank you so very much for your help. Is there
any way I can save the view with the ruler and scroll as the default view?

Thanks again!

DeenyH