My excel spreadsheet won't print or print preview all the pages?

Old May 15th 08, 10:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
whirlybird

Default My excel spreadsheet won't print or print preview all the pages?

Please help with suggestions how to print/print preview all pages on my excel
spreadsheet....Thank you :-)
Old May 16th 08, 12:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK

Perhaps your print area is not set up correctly - click on File | Page
Setup and then in the Sheet tab check what your print area is set to -
adjust if necessary.

Hope this helps.

Pete