Multiple Axis Labels, Top AND Bottom

Old May 5th 08, 02:03 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rick N

Default Multiple Axis Labels, Top AND Bottom

I am plotting a weightloss series with weekly values. I currently have the
horizontal (subject) axis values labeled with a series of dates from the
spreadsheet. I have set the date axis labels at the bottom. How can I add a
second set of labels at the top for the same axis?. For each axis, I want
date label at the bottom and loss-from-last-week label at the top. The
actual weight is plotted in the line chart.
Old May 5th 08, 04:48 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier

I would add a new series with XY points of Y = Y axis maximum and X = date.
Then I would apply data labels using worksheet calculated cells, with one of
these utilities:

Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com
John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com

I would then hide the new series, or use a small cross to mimic tickmarks.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions