Is there a keyboard shortcut for sorting data?

Old April 26th 08, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Monroe

Default Is there a keyboard shortcut for sorting data?

I already know how to "sort" using the A-Z and Z-A tools on the toolbar, and
I know how to perform multiple sorts using the Data menu, Sort...
BUT does anyone know if there is a "keyboard shortcut" for sorting?
--
monroe
Old April 26th 08, 11:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1

hi
no.
see this site for 2003 keyboard shortcuts.
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/KeyboardShortcuts.htm
see this site for 2007 keebord shortkuts(some changed - like everything else)
http://www.keyxl.com/aaa33ef/136/Mic...-shortcuts.htm

regards
FSt1

Old April 27th 08, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_]

Alt + D S
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA

Old April 30th 08, 12:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Monroe

couldn't get to the 2007 shortcuts via your link
--
monroe

Old April 30th 08, 12:48 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Monroe

what about clicking anywhere in the column and using a keyboard shortcut to
sort on that column?
--
monroe

Old April 30th 08, 01:09 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone[_2_]

Ctrl + Spacebar selects the entire column.