NETWORKDAYS #NAME?

Old April 7th 08, 03:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Angiewelly

Default NETWORKDAYS #NAME?

I have used this formula with great success in previous sheets in the same
workbook but now I keep getting the above error. I have all the add in's as
pre previous answers and replies but still no joy. I tried formatting the
cell but again no joy. Can anyone suggest a solution please? Thanks Angie
Old April 7th 08, 03:25 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:08:01 -0700, Angiewelly
> wrote:

>I have used this formula with great success in previous sheets in the same
>workbook but now I keep getting the above error. I have all the add in's as
>pre previous answers and replies but still no joy. I tried formatting the
>cell but again no joy. Can anyone suggest a solution please? Thanks Angie

Perhaps the #NAME! error refers to your data (function arguments) rather than
the function itself.

What version of Excel?
--ron
Old April 7th 08, 03:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
oli merge

This link might provide some help/ ideas:

http://help.lockergnome.com/office/N...ict692119.html

Old April 7th 08, 03:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Angiewelly

Excel 2003

Old April 7th 08, 04:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Rosenfeld

On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:57:03 -0700, Angiewelly
> wrote:

>Excel 2003
>
>"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 7 Apr 2008 07:08:01 -0700, Angiewelly
>> > wrote:
>>
>> >I have used this formula with great success in previous sheets in the same
>> >workbook but now I keep getting the above error. I have all the add in's as
>> >pre previous answers and replies but still no joy. I tried formatting the
>> >cell but again no joy. Can anyone suggest a solution please? Thanks Angie

>> Perhaps the #NAME! error refers to your data (function arguments) rather than
>> the function itself.
>>
>> What version of Excel?
>> --ron

Copy and paste the formula below into some cell.

Do you still get a #NAME! error?

=NETWORKDAYS(DATE(2008,1,1),DATE(2008,1,31))

--ron