MODIFY THE FORMAT OF A SELECTED CELL SO IT WRAPS AROUND

Old March 28th 08, 03:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
NEWUSERONE

Default MODIFY THE FORMAT OF A SELECTED CELL SO IT WRAPS AROUND

HOW DO YOU MODIFY THE FORMAT OF A SELECTED CELL SO IT WRAPS AROUND
Old March 28th 08, 04:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
FSt1

hi
on the menu bar...
Format>cells>Allignment tab>under text control,chech wrap text.

Regards
FSt1

Old March 28th 08, 04:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Rocky[_2_]

Right click on the cell and select Format Cells.
Click on Alignment tab.
Place a tick in the 'Wrap text' box.