One-click hide or unhide rows & columns

Old March 22nd 08, 10:08 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Togowa

Default One-click hide or unhide rows & columns

Is there a way to hide or unhide rows and colums with a one-click feature
like the plus or minus sign that opens folders in a directory?
Old March 22nd 08, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

"Togowa" wrote:
> Is there a way to hide or unhide rows and colums with a one-click feature
> like the plus or minus sign that opens folders in a directory?

Try Data > Group and Outline

--
Max
Singapore
Old March 22nd 08, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben

Only if you had your data grouped under Data>Group and Outline.

Otherwise CTRL + 9 hides selected rows.

CTRL + SHIFT + ( unhides rows

CTRL + 0 and CTRL + SHIFT + ) for columns

A one click faeture would be a toggle macro assigned to a button.

Sub togglethings()
Selection.EntireRow.Hidden = Not Selection.EntireRow.Hidden
' Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden = Not Selection.EntireColumn.Hidden
End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

Old August 11th 12, 06:45 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

On Saturday, March 22, 2008 6:08:01 PM UTC-4, Togowa wrote:
> Is there a way to hide or unhide rows and colums with a one-click feature
> like the plus or minus sign that opens folders in a directory?

Group and Ungroup columns
1. Highlight Columns that are side by side.
2. In the Data tab, in the Outline group, click the group icon,