In an excel spread sheet my screen has frozen How can I save my ch

Old March 19th 08, 11:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fergus

Default In an excel spread sheet my screen has frozen How can I save my ch

How can I save my changes. When I try to come out of it I can only cancel or
close without saving the changes
Old March 19th 08, 04:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

What were you doing when your screen became frozen?

Is the computer screen frozen or is the Excel workbook window frozen?

Can you access other running programs?

How do "try to come out of it"?

What is the message you receive that forces you to cancel or save without
changes?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP