How does one select multiple drawn objects in Excel 2007?

Old March 7th 08, 10:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JakeA

Default How does one select multiple drawn objects in Excel 2007?

In previous versions I used the selection arrow to drag a rectangle around a
number of objects to select them for moving or grouping or applying a common
attribute. How is this done in Excel 2007?
Old March 8th 08, 03:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jon Peltier

On the Home tab, click on the Find & Select button (far right), where you'll
see the Select Objects command next to the familiar arrow.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions