How do I create a box-and-whisker plot using PHStat?

Old March 1st 08, 05:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
sparkle8869

Default How do I create a box-and-whisker plot using PHStat?

I am using excel 2007 and need to create a box-and-whisker plot using PHStat.
I have already downloaded the analysis add-in's but can not find PHStat and
therefore box-and-whisker plots?

This is for uni and any help would be gratefully appreciated.
Old March 1st 08, 05:16 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton

sparkle8869 -

http://www.prenhall.com/phstat/

- Mike Middleton