Hide empty rows in pivot table Excel 2003

Old February 18th 08, 10:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
menda

Default Hide empty rows in pivot table Excel 2003

Hi,

I have a problem displaying pivot tables in Excel 2003. I would like blank
rows to be hidden, but I don't find any options for this. In Excel 2007 I
found it at the pivot tables options and in owc pivot table I found it under
commands and options.

Does anyone know an option in Excel 2003?

Thanks for the help.

L.M.
Old February 18th 08, 10:42 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Roger Govier[_3_]

Hi
Double click on the field and de-select Show Items with no data.

--
Regards
Roger Govier

Old February 20th 08, 01:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
menda

Hi,

Thanks for the help! Unfortunately in my case this option is inactive. Could
someone tell me why? I use an external data source, and I've tried it with a
cube on SQL Server 2005 and on SAS olap server as well, neither worked.

Regards,
L.M.