Trace dependents for multiple cell

Old February 12th 08, 02:10 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
MK

Default Trace dependents for multiple cell

If I want to trace dependents for multiple selected cells in one go, I can't
do that. It takes only one cell at one time. How to do that ?
Old February 12th 08, 04:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tim879

I wrote these quick macros to trace up to 100 dependent /
precedents... (the 100 was chosen at random - feel free to edit it at
your discretion)

Sub Show_All_Precendents()

For i = 1 To 100
Selection.ShowPrecedents
Next i

On Error Resume Next
Application.CommandBars("Formula Auditing").Visible = True

End Sub

Sub Show_All_dependents()

For i = 1 To 100
Selection.ShowDependents

Old February 12th 08, 04:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bobby769

Hi Tim,

I'm trying to achive the same as mk, and am using excel 07.
How do I get to the point where I can copy and paste your macro?

TIA.