Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
tjw tjw is offline

Default Excel: How do you insert an automatic page break after each row?

If there are 20 rows in the document, and I want each row to print out on a
separate page (i.e., 20 pages resulting) how do I do this automatically (as
opposed to manually)?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

in page setup, make your bottom margin really big.