best way to put list data from Excel to a Word form

Old January 11th 08, 06:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
lists

Default best way to put list data from Excel to a Word form

I have a report with tax numbers that i can only export to excel. I need to
take those totals and the name, address, etc. and put them into a form to be
mailed out. This is a new thing for me and I'm not sure what would be the
best way to do it. Any suggestions?
Old January 11th 08, 07:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bernard Liengme

Mail Merge: use data in Excel but merge in a Word document

For help on Word mail merge using Excel as the data source have a look he

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...AMailMerge.htm

http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMe...ateADataSource.

50 min MS tutorial
http://office.microsoft.com:80/train...RC011205671033