cant find auto sum icon in excel

Old December 4th 07, 12:06 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jbbn

Default cant find auto sum icon in excel

Old December 4th 07, 09:47 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stephen[_2_]

"jbbn" > wrote in message

It should be on the Standard toolbar. If not, right-click in the toolbar
area and select Customize. Then choose the Commands tab and under Categories
select Insert. Scroll down the Commands to find the Autosum button which you
can then drag onto any toolbar.