Indicate intersection point on a two-line graph

Old November 30th 07, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Greg[_2_]

Default Indicate intersection point on a two-line graph

Hi,

I have a simple line graph with two lines (line A and line B). They
intersect at a given point (the break even point). How do I indicate
on the graph that this is the break even point. I know its very easy
to do with an arrow and text box. However, I would like the arrow and
text box to move to a new intersection as I change the numbers around.

Thanks,
Greg
Old November 30th 07, 08:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John Mansfield

Andy Pope has an example on his site which should help:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/intersection.htm

--
John Mansfield
http://cellmatrix.net

Old December 1st 07, 05:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
John Mansfield

Below is an example that shows how to use a textbox to show the breakeven
point in a breakeven chart:

http://www.cellmatrix.net/index.php/..._dynamic_label

--
John Mansfield